Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:45 - 17:00
Contract: Permanent (ASAP Start)
Are you a confident person with strong reception experience? Are you approachable and customer-centric? If so, then don't hesitate to apply. Our client is looking for someone to join their busy organisation on permanent basis.
- Processing of all incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls
- Ensure to pass on all messages
- Telephone support to partners and other staff members as required
- Dealing with all visitors to the reception area
- Responsibility for the booking of meeting rooms
- Provide refreshments for meetings as and when requested i.e. tea, coffee and water
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area and all meeting rooms at all times
- Undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous reception/switchboard experience is necessary
- Computer literate
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy