Management Systems Coordinator
What you become part of:
Wakefield Operations is the largest plant in CCEP and the biggest soft drink plant in Europe which produces over 50% of GB's volume across their 7 manufacturing, 2 preform and 1 repack lines. The site can produce 360,000 cans per hour and 132,000 bottles per hour. There are over 300 employees across Manufacturing, QESH and Engineering, experience here can lead to excellent career opportunities both in Wakefield and further afield across other GB sites and Pan-European locations.
- Completion of document and corrective action management, internal auditing, management reporting and QESH related communications
- Provide support to the wider QESH team throughout site and business activities, particularly related to QESH trend analysis, inspection and audit preparation, management review, and involvement in the site training agenda
- Be an active member of the site internal audit team
- Competent at using Integrum along with any other QESH data management systems that are used or to be used on site in future
- Act as site Integrum Superuser
- Manage & maintain the QESH Document Management System
- Act as the main site contact for receipt and communication of new and revised documents from Supply Chain QESH
- Develop Integrated Management System (integrated QEHS Manual and documentation)
- Manage regular reviews, optimisation and continuous improvement of the site documents
- Internal and External Audits - Construct the annual QESH Internal Audit timetable and support the QESH Manager in preparing for and facilitating the site's external inspections
- Support the training and development of the site internal audit team
- Conduct Trend Analysis on QESH Statistics for Performance Tracking purposes
- Work actively to drive performance and continuous improvement in Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the site
Skills & Essentials:
- Should ideally have a relevant qualification in a QESH Engineering discipline, although lesser qualifications, but plenty of relevant experience, will also be considered.
- Prior experience of implementing, maintaining and auditing QESH management systems to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 22001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 is desirable
- Understanding of system integration and configuration management needed.
- IT Skills: Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good Communication Skills (with people at all levels)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please contact Ben Taylor on or 07753451905 for an immediate interview
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy