Executive Assistant to two Directors - 6 months FTC
Job Title: Executive Assistant to two Directors
Salary: Up to £36,000pa pro rata
Location: Central Wimbledon
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a busy organisation support two Directors. You will support the Directors to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- To provide high quality, comprehensive Executive Assistant support service to the Directors.
- To develop and maintain an expert knowledge of key issues in order to manage and prioritise workload effectively and make appropriate decisions in the absence of the Directors.
- To manage the administration team and ensure co-ordination and cover arrangements are in place to maintain continuity of service.
- To be the key link for the Business Management functions to ensure continuity of support services.
- To be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- To co-ordinate and provide professional advice and support to the administrative team.
- Manage the Directors' correspondence and diaries and prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
- Draft communications/reports on behalf of the Directors.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at senior level meetings and producing these to a high standard in a timely manner maintaining a full understanding of the context of the meeting.
- Ensure timely communications with the Directors of internal and external stakeholders using knowledge of workloads to identify priorities.
- Ensure effective systems are in place and run to a high standard in order for the Executive Team to discharge its duties effectively.
- Support the development of business continuity plans across all service areas in the directorate.
- Ensure effective systems are in place and run to a high standard in order for the Executive Team to effectively manage the performance.
- Support the development of internal and external communications where required by regular contact.
- Be responsible for preparation of correspondence and papers, as directed by the Directors.
- Deliver against organisational objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Contribute to commissioning of goods and services, as required.
- To provide line management support to the administration team and ensure co-ordination and cover arrangements are in place to maintain continuity of service
- To lead administration team meetings
- To support training and induction of new staff
- To lead/participate in the recruitment process of administration staff
Knowledge, Training and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level
- Significant experience working at Executive Assistant level
- Training and/or knowledge of financial management and procurement procedures
- Experience of managing staff
- Clear communicator with excellent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative and organise own workload without supervision, working to tight and often changing timescales
- Ability to communicate on complex or sensitive matters, requiring persuasion and influence
- Excellent keyboard skills using a selection of software packages
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to engender trust and confidence and demonstrate integrity
- Effective team worker; supportive, flexible and helpful
- Understanding of the significance of confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and share new ideas
- Ability to work under episodic pressure to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to cope with uncertainty and change
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Professional calm and efficient manner
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy