Customer Service Administrator - Evenings/Weekends
Adecco Sunderland is working with an exciting company based in Washington recruiting strong Customer Service Administrators.
Our client's strong customer service team are on the front line and we are looking for people that can deliver excellent customer service to customers either over the phone or via email.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in a customer service/office environment
* Responding effectively to customers via telephone or email
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the customer to offer the best possible services.
* Accurate record keeping and data entry
We are looking for people with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Previous customer service/administration experience.
* Knowledge of offering the best service to customers.
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent in using in house systems
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Our clients opening hours are 07.00am until 23.00. You will be required to work days, evenings & weekends on a weekly rota. Flexibility and Attitude is needed to be successful in this post. This is a temporary on-going role.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy