German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
Our client is seeking intelligent, personable and detail-orientated applicants with a desire to become part of an outstanding customer service team. We are looking for proactive problem solvers who can excel in a fast-paced environment and ensure that all customer issues are swiftly resolved.
- Assist customers via phone, email, chat and video calls
- Utilise a variety of software platforms to navigate through customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate the best possible solutions
- Liaise with internal departments and the company's distribution network to manage daily issues
Shift - Tuesday to Saturday
Our ideal candidates will possess the following skills and attributes…….
Dealing with customers:
- Ability to determine the needs of customers and provide solutions to queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to empathise and prioritise the needs of customers
- Represent the brands core values and culture at all times
- Ability to use email, chat, phone and video call as a means of communicating with customers
- Communicate in a professional and articulate manner with customers
- Ability to accurately update and manage customer accounts
- Competent in using the internet and Microsoft software packages
- Confident with using Instant Messenger and email
- Must be fluent in German
- Experience of dealing with customer service queries via phone, email and face-to-face
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Strong familiarity of online shopping
- Confident with navigating around the internet, using multiple browsers and tabs, and instant messenger tools
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook.
- Exceptional communication skills
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy