Temporary School Reception Administrator
Office Angels London Bridge are currently recruiting for a Temporary Reception Administrator for Schools based in the South-East London area. The ideal candidate will be professional, organised and happy to work in a School environment.
Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 16:00pm | £10.20ph
Please only apply if you are available to start immediately!
You must have a DBS!
Please see below the job duties and responsibilities:-
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- To provide general HR administrative support to the school as required such as word-processing, photocopying of any documents that need distributing to
- To assist in the general filing and retrieval of information
- To operate the HR administrative systems within the school
- To effectively liaise with staff within and outside the school on pupil attendance, punctuality and related matters (letters to parents, for example) as required.
- Complete all admission arrangements for new pupils and families including tours of school, documentation, orientation and liaising with class teachers
- Any other general adhoc duties
If you believe this role is for you and you have a DBS, please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy