IT Customer Service Support Officer
Working within a busy ICT team, this role will provide a range of IT support via telephone, email or face to face.
Key duties include:
* Provide support to assist with the IT Customer Support / IT Service Desk functions including responding to incidents and general requests, to ensure normal service operation is restored as quickly as possible with the minimum of disruption to the business.
* Ensure that all incidents and requests are logged and regularly updated and that customer expectations are managed at all times.
* Escalate exceptions and issues to the IT Customer Support Supervisor, specialist support employees or external contractors as directed by policy and procedure.
* Assist in producing documentation for the IT systems, ensuring that it is maintained to the highest quality.
* Provide advice and guidance to customers requesting assistance with hardware and software usage, ensuring that queries are logged to provide information about potential support and / or training.
* Support the processes involved in operating and technically supporting the IT Infrastructure (including Networks (LAN and WAN), Servers and Telephony) throughout the organisation.
* Assist with the day-to-day budget management and procurement requirements for delivering the Customer Support function.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Network Technologies
- Experience of a Customer Support environment
- Qualified to MCP level or greater
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy