My high profile investment management company are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work in there office based in Cardiff on 6 month contract. The role would suit someone looking for an entry level position into finance.
The role holder is responsible for undertaking key control activities to help to ensure that the Finance function continues to maintain a robust financial control framework. Specific activities will include day-to-day management and control of corporate cashbooks and other balance sheet accounts.
- Monitor and action requests relating to Pooled client base. This includes updating client fee rate changes, adding new clients and arrangements, raising final invoices and dealing with client specific queries.
- Liaising with Client Relationship Teams and Client Relationship Managers to ensure any changes to policies are implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and develop processes to ensure that the month end accruals calculations undertaken accurately and efficiently in line with
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc work to investigate and address issues raised by Client Relationship Managers.
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc work to investigate and address identified financial control issues and emerging trends.
- Ensure that procedure manuals are kept up to date and accurately reflect current processes.
- Support the finance manager with any new responsibilities that may emerge.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and systems are in place to provide support to areas so that customers are treated fairly.
Skills for the role
- IT Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Tolerance of Pressure
- Strong motivation
- Data Entry - Using SUN system would be ideal
If you're interested in the role please contact or response to the advert.
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.