Customer Service Executive
Customer Services Executive
Would you like to work for a well-established organisation with more than 15 years' experience managing thousands of properties across London?
Do you have an abundance of customer service experience behind you?
If so continue reading...
The salary for this role is £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience with 25 days holiday and healthcare cover.
The role is located in their offices in Colindale. The working hours are 9:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in customer services. It is important to be very well organised and able to work well under pressure when dealing with a constant high level of telephone calls and emails.
Your daily tasks will consist of;
- You will be required to answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- ensuring all calls received are answered and /or are transferred to the correct department.
- To open all post each morning date, stamp, scan and upload onto bespoke softwares.
- To order stationary and monitor stock ensuring sufficient supplies are maintained.
- Assist staff with admin duties as and when required.
- Monitoring/dealing with the Info Mail Box.
- Sales Enquiries -Administrating new sales enquiries, responding to solicitors and completing enquiry in a timely manner.
- Keys (keeping book up to date, making sure keys are ready for contractors to collect, get copies cut). Also, ensuring excel key register.
- Booking Meeting Rooms (for staff meeting, and client meetings)
- Making tea/coffee for clients who come in for meetings
- Ensure all staff and visitors sign the register books.
- Scan documents onto the computer system as and when required.
- Welcome all visitors to the company and ensure they see the correct member of staff soon as possible.
- Ensure all post is franked and taken to the main reception area each evening.
- Other tasks as and when required.
You should have:
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Directors to meet the needs of business.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy