Team Administrator - 6 month contract
** Exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant to work within the public sector providing administrative support to a friendly team based in Central London**
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!**
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: 6 month contract
COMPANY: Public Sector
HOURS: 9am- 17.00pm
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Keeping the office area maintained and tidy
- Ensure that the office is fully stocked and order supplies for the office
- To support the team with variety of administrative tasks, including raising invoices and data entry, and office calendar management.
- To provide secretarial and admin support in arranging meetings, booking rooms and venues and co-organising two annual events
- Setting up and using online booking services to collate responses.
- Creation of meeting documentation, badges and sign-in sheets
- Taking ownership of the system/procedure that deals with member certification
- To provide administrative support
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office and making sure they are greeted in a professional mannerism
- First point of contact for phone calls and visitors
- Liaising with members regarding website access and updating various databases when details are updated
- Administration of third-party accounts
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication
- Proactive and on the ball approach to work
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Work flexibly and productive under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to Oxfordstreet@office-angels.com quoting reference: JD/CLAN/OA/11
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy