Based in West London, this is a generic role covering all aspects of housing (except rent arrears) and the successful candidate will be required to handle anti-social behaviour case management queries too. This will be based on incoming queries raised by residents with regards to the local area.
You will be managing a mix of estates and street properties, tenants and leaseholders, with a variety of support needs.The client is keen to recruit a tenancy management specialist with strong experience in:
* Providing the main point of local contact with tenants and leaseholders by receiving and acting upon tenants and leaseholders complaints.
* Taking ownership for the properties you manage ensuring that the services delivered are resident focused and responsive to local needs whilst encouraging resident engagement, empowerment and feedback.
* Working closely with customers and colleagues to provide effective neighbourhood, estate and property management services catered to the specific needs of both tenants and leaseholders.
* Carrying out accompanied viewings and signing of new tenancies ensuring all necessary documentation and records are produced.
* Managing tenancies and leaseholds effectively ensuring that all necessary actions are carried out in line with both legislative requirements and organisational policies.
* Ensuring an effective voids, allocations and lettings process which minimises void loss by working closely with both internal colleagues and external partners.
It would be helpful for you to be able to demonstrate knowledge of ASB
case management, s.20 consultations, tenancy succession, assignments, mutual exchanges, local authority allocations and social services processes and procedures.
You will ideally have access to a vehicle, so a clean driving license is also desirable.
Only candidates who feel they meet the above criteria need apply for this role.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy