Resident Engagement Partner (Housing)
The role is all about encouraging and enabling resident involvement through working with residents' groups to meet the joint objectives of both the Housing Association and its residents.
The successful applicant must have previous experience of:
* Resident involvement work with tenant and resident associations.
* Managing a wide range of involvement forums and focus groups.
* Leading in the development, promotion and delivery of the Resident Involvement Strategies, through a suite of opportunities that enable residents to help shape services and products.
* Encouraging and enabling residents to be actively involved in their communities, building and developing skills and capacity.
* Setting up and leading meetings, events and focus groups to address patch-level issues.
* Carrying out research and surveys and analysing and interpreting data.
* Delivering successful resident engagement programmes and projects that have improved service quality.
* Working effectively with a range of people and organisations to meet the objectives of our client's resident involvement strategy.
* Identifying the needs of residents and to work with voluntary organisations, statutory organisations and our client, and plan strategies to meet these.
* Good knowledge of Landlord & Tenant housing law.
A qualification in Tenant Participation or Housing Management would be desirable, but not essential. Applicants must be willing to attend evening meetings as required, and to travel across London when necessary.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy