1st Line Service Desk
A MARKET LEADING banking client based in Chester require an accomplished 1st line service desk analyst to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on a 12month fixed term assignment with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: 1st Line service desk
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Interviews: within the next week
Salary: £Strong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior service desk experience
- Dependable Customer Service background
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
Within CTO sits the global Service Desk which provides a Single Point of Contact for users/customers on a day-to-day basis for all of their IT requirements. The purpose of the Service Desk is to troubleshoot problems via telephone or provide guidance about products such as computers, electronic equipment or software. Currently our Service Desk consists of over 300 people globally across EMEA, US and APAC providing a 24/7 service to our customers.
CTO is seeking to hire a Service Desk Analyst to join our new Global Service Desk in Chester. You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out day to day tasks of the IT Service Desk function- taking calls, working with internal bank employees, resolving their issues and answering IT queries. The Service Desk currently deals with approximately 550 calls per day increasing constantly. In addition, you will be actively taking part in driving industry best practice within the team and working globally with your counterparts to continue to develop a world class service desk.
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your role and responsibilities will be:
- Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
- Direct call routing to support teams and escalation where required
- Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!