Office Coordinator - Based Front of House (Creative Company)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB TITLE: Office Coordinator - Based Front of House (Creative Company)
COMPANY TYPE: Creative - Agency
LOCATION: 10 minute walk from Leeds Train Station
SALARY: 20, 0000 - 23,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 25 days starting holiday, half day holiday for birthday, free eye tests, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, pension, free tea, coffee and fruit, special occasion gifts from the company, annual company away days, private healthcare, pension, sabbaticals and more. This company really does offer a fantastic working environment with Learning and Development opportunities.
CULTURE: Creative, friendly, passionate
WOW FACTOR: If you would like to make a role your own and contribute to a team's successful day by making the office run smoothly and effectively Then this is the role for you. You will gain a wide range of skills, developing and progressing your career
Our client is a Creative agency with offices in the UK and internationally.
Job Summary | Office Coordinator
- You will be based Front of House, meeting and greeting all clients into the office providing a friendly welcome
- Operating the switchboard
- Managing the meeting room bookings
- Ordering catering and refreshments for meetings
- Organising staff events such as Christmas parties & company away days
- Replenishing stationary and refreshment supplies
- Facilities Management
- Liaising with IT support to solve any IT issues within the office
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Managing the company credit cards
PERSONALITY & SKILLS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills - Microsoft packages including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Problem solving skills
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply. Advertised by Office Angels, Leeds branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy