Customer Service Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work. You will be the first point of contact for your assigned group of centres. A highly professional, customer orientated approach is essential as you will be upholding the values of the client's brands.
Salary: £18,000 PA
Location: Birmingham Business Park
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm - Monday - Friday
Consultant: Sadie Watts
Dealing with high volume of inbound / outbound calls
- Act as first point of contact.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Listen to customers and ensuring all their needs are correctly interpreted and actioned accordingly.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking.
- To be considered for this position you must have customer service experience, either face-to-face or telephone.
- Provide excellent service, going above and beyond customer's expectations on every single call.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy