Hours: 9am - 6pm (Ideally including a Saturday)
As a Training Provider, we are looking for someone with a buzzing personality, confidence and strong selling skills to talk to our customers and potential new customers. Give information about training courses we provide and offer advice & guidance to customers.
You will work with our customers, mainly by telephone, offering information about what we offer. Sales or industry experience is an advantage but not essential as full training and support will be given to the right candidate.
A passion to help people get qualifications through us to gain employment is the true requirement.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on a daily basis, making outbound calls whilst working with incoming calls and scheduled call backs
- To book customers for forthcoming courses and provide booking confirmations
- To advise potential learners about the courses we provide and gain customer confidence
- Be proactive in upselling courses to existing and new customers
- Build rapport with customers and use effective questioning and conversation techniques to close the sale
- Constantly work to achieve centre targets
- Maintain high standard of course knowledge at all times
- Build long-standing relationships with customers and also with organisations that refer customers on a regular basis
- Engage with customers to maintain a successful course completion rate
- Booking appointments and dealing with cancellations and rescheduling of appointments on a regular basis
- Be confident, engaging, intuitive and driven towards growing within this role and within the company
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous telephone sales experience is preferable
- Experience in making outbound calls and dealing with high traffic inbound calls
- Proven track record in sales
- Must have a passion to sell
- A team player with great communication skills and outstanding telephone manner
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Determined to achieve sales targets and thrive under pressure
- Reliable with great attention to detail
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy