FX Consultant/ Analyst
*FX Consultant- Global Asset Management Bank- 10 Months- London*
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, are seeking an FX Consultant/Analyst to work within the FX Operations Group on an initial 10 month contract with a scope for long term extension. This role will be based in their London office.
Working within a busy and changing FX operations group to support senior staff with current list of projects and programs. The Operational teams are based in multiple locations across the globe and the candidate will need to be flexible to work with each location
- Define, detail and own all regulatory work that impacts Operations. Projects include FX regulations system, Brexit program and system replacement
- Partner with London, Chicago, Seoul, Singapore and India on all development
- Investigating and track changes and deadlines to ensure NT stay on track with requirements for all FX projects including tracking of tasks, procedural documents and project status reports
- Partnering with the project managers and FX experts to ensure that investigations, development and system work is completed correctly and without impact to existing practices
- Representing Operations on internal risk, compliance and strategy committees
- Global oversight to ensure NT has consistent function globally
- Knowledge of FX, current regulations and non-compliance impact
- Strong and proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to communicate at all levels and produce concise and accurate documentation
- Ability to work with different regions
- Flexibility around hours
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.