Customer Service Advisor
*HR Customer Service Advisor- Tier 1 Investment Bank- 6 Months- Camberley*
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are looking for a HR Advisor to join the HR team on an initial 6 month contract with scope for long term extension. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and experience working within a contact centre environment.
The primary function of the role is to support employees across the bank meet their HR needs. The position is within a contact centre environment with emphasis on exceptional customer service skills. Enquiries come primarily through phone calls, but also via an internal web based query system.
- Ensure a positive experience for all employees by providing excellent service at all times
- Take telephone calls, live web chat and web based queries, providing best resolution and support
- Log all inbound queries and updates into a call logging & case management system
- Provide guidance to employees on HR procedures and systems
- Give first line guidance on HR polices to employees
- Provide employment verification letters
- First line of support for payroll queries.
Key Skills/ Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from different levels of the organisation and across the different lines of business
- Excellent team player with the ability to build effective team relationships and promote an environment of trust and flexibility
- General IT/MS Office skills are essential
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Resolution and results driven with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Maintain and promote relationships with colleagues and other teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail recording detailed notes in the call logging system and responding to all queries with accurate information
- An overall knowledge and experience of providing an HR service within the financial services industry, preferably in a contact centre environment- Not essential
- French speaking
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.