Various Shift Patterns available and your availability can be discussed, all shifts will include working one day at the weekend.
Competitive pay, paid weekly - £8.45 per hour
Central City Centre Location
Free tea and coffee
Access to a range of benefits including discounts
A great opportunity to work for Atos, a leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors.
A successful Customer Service Representative will be:
- Someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Be able to work within a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have Good interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timeliness and quality targets
- Have at least of one years customer service experience
If you are the ideal Customer Service Representative for this role apply now!
All candidates will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to start date
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy