Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client based in Newark is looking for a Purchase Ledger Controller candidate to join their accounts department on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fast paced, busy role so you will need to be prepared to work in this environment.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with supplier accounts
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling customer invoices and bank statements
- Dealing with credit cards
- Liaising with other departments regarding invoices
- Scanning and filing all purchase ledger invoices and credits onto company system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in working in a Purchase Ledger/Accounts role
- Have the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate on all levels
This role will be full time Monday to Friday. Free parking is available.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please submit a copy of your CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy