Desktop Support Engineer
Working within the central IT Team under the supervision of the IT Manager, the IT Helpdesk Technician takes responsibility for:
* the efficient management of the IT Helpdesk
* the diagnosis and resolution of routine system and network issues
* the configuration and installation of new hardware and software
A full induction as well as system and network familiarisation will be provided; there are also opportunities for continuous professional development and technical qualification.
It is not necessary to have all of the skills listed below:
* Strong Computer Skills
* Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and Window Server 2016
* Working knowledge and experience of supporting Windows 7, 8 and 10
* Basic knowledge of Apple Mac, iPads and iPhones
* Experience with remote support software
* Understanding of business networking structures and methods
* Understanding of virtualisation, preferably with some experience of Windows, HyperV and VMware ESXi
* Understanding of ITIL principles (ideally ITIL foundation certified)
* Ability to work independently and solve problems
If you believe you are suitable please respond with an updated CV and I will contact you at the earliest convenience.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement