Do you have previous Quality Assurance experience? Have you previously cross checked documents for final realise? We are looking for people with high attention to detail who often spot errors which other people might have missed. The successful candidate will join the Final Release Group of our clients site, who are based in Witney. They will be responsible for the final checks and approvals of products before they are sent out to the end user.
Main aspects of the role:
- Approval and release of products before they are sent to final customers.
- Review batch records
- Compile a complete history of the product up to final release stage
- Confirm approval of the in-house process of the product before final release
- Approval of components of external products
- Inspection of release label copy
- Cross examination between multiple batches
- Provide final confirmation the product is ready to be released to customer.
- Perform calculation checks.
This is a critical stage of the production process and nothing is able to be sent to the final customer without this team's approval therefore successful candidates will be required to have high attention to detail.
Working hours: 8am to 4pm one week, 10am to 6pm the following week.
Competitive depending on prior experience.
This is initially a 6 month temporary position.
Location: Witney (own transport ideal due to location)
For more information, please call Helen at Adecco on 07824 537616.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer and work as an employment agency.