My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with the following experiences:-
- Extensive & demonstrable experience working in FMCG/Food sector
- Proven track record for delivering Continuous Improvement and Change initiatives
- Experience of working in a lean operating environment
- Professional approach to the role, able to systematically diagnose engineering faults and rapidly plan/arrange/direct work to resolve problem.
- A minimum of City and Guilds in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required.
Alongside these skills, the successful candidate works to the following:-
- Works collaboratively with other departments to achieve best business outcome
- Delivery focused mind-set whilst demonstrating flexibility to adapt and solve problems
If this is you, my client is interviewing up to 24th Sept, please click to apply for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy