Role: Internal Auditor
Duration: 12 Months initially
Daily rate: £275
- Assist in executing internal audits for assigned portion of audit plan by testing compliance with established internal control policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Complete internal audit workpaper documentation according to the company's quality standards and timelines.
- Communicate with business process owners and document risk, controls and processes of audit areas. Communicate with internal audit management regarding testing status, audit issues and deadlines.
- Prepare and report audit findings and validate with business process owners. Report discrepancies as necessary.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated experience with audit software such as ACL would be a plus and Access and/or SQL is a plus.
If you feel you are suitable or would like to know more regarding the role mentioned above please send an up to date CV asap!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement