Digital Designer - Bristol
Adecco Group needs to hire an DIGITAL DESIGNER for an exciting project, where all your skills will be tested. This very project is for a highly sought company based in Bristol UK. You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of clients creative output across online and offline channels.
- Responsible for conception, coordination and execution of RAC customer communications
- Optimising the digital user journey, with user centric design to maximise conversion onsite.
The role is based within the creative studio that sits in the Brand & Communications team within Group Marketing. The studio team is responsible for delivering all of the clients creative across external/internal channels on/offline.
If you know anyone that will be suitable please send them to me. Below is the job description
We need an DIGITAL DESIGNER who has the following experience and skills
- Excellent design skills & creative conception
- Knowledge of digital marketing essential
- Skilled using common Digital Design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc).
- An excellent eye for detail
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Understanding of user-centred design process
- Skilled in crafting beautiful, hardworking designs
- Experience of designing responsive websites
- Knowledge of Online Customer Journey's, Online Conversion tactics and best practices
- An understanding and some knowledge of how to develop code html5/css preferable
- UX/ UI experience
Duration: 3 month contact initially or a permanent opportunity
Job Type: Contract or Permanent
Starting date: ASAP - Urgent
Language requirement: English
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement