Oracle PaaS Integration Developer
Oracle Integration Developer
Who you'll be working with?
Oracle's aggressive Cloud strategy and growth means that several new PaaS capabilities are now available which are creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. API Management, Microservices and Modern (Reactive) Application Frameworks (based on open source technologies with strong emphasis on Java EE and Java Springboot) are all at the heart of this digital transformation revolution and Oracle is investing heavily in making sure that their PaaS offerings covers such capabilities and more.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading-edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
The focus of your role?
You will take an important hands-on role on our complex Oracle Cloud implementations focusing on the detail design and subsequent implementation of API's, Microservices and Modern Apps in the Oracle Cloud.
What you'll do?
- Operate as a Senior Developer in the implementation of PaaS solutions with a particular focus on designing and building User Interfaces, APIs and Microservices using Java/Springboot and Spring MVC to front Oracle Cloud applications.
- Evangelise on the significance and benefits of the PaaS portfolio you will be focusing on.
- Work with other teams and architects in shaping best practices and frameworks that can accelerate and improve the quality of our deliveries
- Stay up to date with market new Oracle trends in technologies and solutions and incorporate them (when/if applicable) into our solution frameworks.
What you'll bring?
- Experience and a proven track record of implementing APIs and Microservices
- Oracle ADF experience an advantage
- Experience using Oracle Application Container Cloud and/or Java Cloud an advantage
- Good communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive relationships with clients and peers
- Passion and a genuine interest for new Oracle PaaS based technologies and products
What we'll offer you?
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So, we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.