Admin Assistant / Customer Service - Banking
The main focus for EMEA Scanning Resource will be responsible for handling and managing the administrative duties of the EMEA Fulfilment Department. The team is responsible for handling and managing the GPS legal documentation for the Bank's Europe, Middle East and Africa division (EMEA) existing clients. The role includes a considerable element of electronic messaging, storage and researching, so a solid knowledge of PC skills is required, as are good organisational skills liaising with associates from Sales, Client Services, Fulfilment and our Approval Team. Investigations against a clients file will require the candidates to access the Internet.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- E-mail inbox maintenance and managing communications for the team
- The candidate will be responsible for logging information that is received into the team on the same working day, and also making sure that there are no duplications of information.
- Processing of quires and issues raised
- Electronic filing, copying and distribution of completed documents
- Managing our off-site filing process with third party vendor
- Scanning responsibilities
- Liaison with Implementation, Clients, Client Services and or Branches.
- Collation of data regarding the team's activities for reporting purposes
- Defining and improvising the role process and procedures.
- Strong communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to Detail
- Team player
- MS Office skills
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!