£9.50 per hour - 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating shift Monday Friday OR
£11.00 per hour - 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating shift Saturday to Wednesday
We are looking for production operatives to work in a manufacturing environment for a large company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Two shifts are available:
* 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, working one week on each on a rotating pattern, Monday to Friday and the pay rate is £9.50 per hour OR
* 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, working one week on each on a rotating pattern, Saturday to Wednesday (please note this includes working a Saturday and Sunday, your days off will be Thursday and Friday) The working days are set as your working week and are not optional. The pay rate for this shift is £11.00 per hour.
* Working in a department that mixes and cooks ingredients for scientific purposes. Please note that the area you will be working in can be very dirty and smelly and may not suit everyone
* This is a very manual role where lifting bags of powders, ingredients etc is required throughout the day. The bags will be up to 25kg in weight and you could need to lift a maximum of 90 of these per shift
* Pouring and weighing ingredients, ensuring the area is kept clean and tidy at all times to adhere to Health & Safety measures. Good attention to detail required
* Completing paperwork and following processes, you will need good communication skills
* Safety shoes must be work at all times. All other PPE will be provided
An immediate start is available, however our client prefers to ask suitable candidates to go in for a tour of the site and sometimes one days trial to ensure you are happy with the role and working environment. If you are on site for the full day, you will be paid for this time.
All positions are on an ongoing temporary basis, however as and when any permanent opportunities arise, you will be able to apply for these so they could be long term.
Onsite parking available, canteen area and a friendly team to work with, many of whom have been with the company longer term.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy