Onsite Account Manager
My Client in Corby are looking to recruit a onsite client account manager to join there team due to growth the perfect candidate will have a huge passion for success.
This is a hands-on role, supporting a talented team of account handlers, but also dealing directly with many of our high-profile clients. You'll be exposed to all areas of the business.
- Full responsibility for all export documentation to ensure the release of animal feed through customs.
- Attend customer meetings as and when required to discuss operational needs and support for the account as a whole.
- Full responsibility over our mail order service, including the administration and the securing of couriers and contractual discussions.
- Purchase order generation and budget holding for the department
- Supporting Account Managers and Execs
- Servicing clients (project management, providing updates, marketing ideas, tech and account support, campaign planning, implementation and reporting, ad-hoc administrative tasks etc)
- Support on pulling together pitch decks and presentations (eg. creating powerpoint decks and coordinating the creation of slides with various departments)
- Occasionally scheduling social media posts and monitoring social feeds for clients
- Working closely with assigned clients and account leads to determine needs.
- Staying current on company products and services and demonstrating benefits of company offerings.
- Occasional administrative support, eg. managing team diary, booking meeting rooms and refreshments, booking travel and accommodation, helping on shoots, etc.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy