Do you have proven leadership skills? Do you have the ability to work to strict deadlines with a disciplined and organised approach to prioritising tasks?
We are looking for an Administration Team Leader to lead the Registration and Assessment team, ensuring all assessment related activities are delivered in accordance with the policies and procedure and within the published deadlines.
Some of your duties will include:
* Source external assessors, examiners, verifiers, moderators, and databank managers
* Co-ordinate Examinations Approval Panels
* Co-ordinate and deliver training sessions
* Responsible for the standardisation of assessment standards across Examiners and Moderators
* Production of examination timetables
* Co-ordinate examination venue inspections
To apply for this position you will need to have the below skills/experience:
* Proven Team Leader experience, alongside administration skills with the ability to prioritise
* Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
* Excellent customer care skills
* Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Excellent PC skills, competent user of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to adapt to bespoke systems for customer database management
* Team player, able to work effectively and confidently with other people
* Willingness and ability to absorb and understand
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy