School Administrator/Secretary - 37 weeks per year
Office Angels Dartford is recruiting for a Administrator/Secretary to join a school based in Gravesend for an immediate start opportunity.
To be successful it is essential that a valid DBS is in place.
This role provides administrative support to the school and includes:
- Extensive use of SIMS database - attendance/medical records/next of kin
- Managing communications between teaching staff and parents
- Checking, formatting and building academic reports
- Minuting staff meetings
- General reception and administration duties as required
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced Secretary/Administrator, preferably from an Education background
- Proficient in MS Office and working on databases
- Driven and focused, able to maintain a keen eye for detail and manage a busy workload
- Work in an environment with strong staff, pupil and parent engagement
- Able to commit to a full time role during term times and some additional hours during the school holidays totalling at 37 working weeks per year
As a Temp with Office Angels you receive weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year and additional incentives/competitions.
This is a temporary role and you must be available to start immediately, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy