7 MONTH CONTRACT
£12.21 Per hour
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Operations Administrator to work in their offices based in Manchester.
The role of an Intermediate Rep. is to audit a range of investment portfolios, on both a daily & monthly basis. This entails the validation of positions, prices, income and transactions between the records and Investment Managers of the Bank's clients.
The Intermediate Rep. will play an active team playing role sharing the collective responsibility to ensure all team deadlines are completed accurately and within deadlines.
- Intermediate Excel Knowledge - Ability to analyse, manipulate and interpret large spreadsheets and data sets.
- Experience working with multiple internal systems.
- Has previous experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Effective communication ability both with internal clients and within a team.
- Flexibility in their attitude to the varying demands experienced in a financial services environment.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.