WOW FACTOR: An AMAZING opportunity has become available for a Graduate* Administrator in the Heart of the City! A fantastic Research company presenting a role for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business and develop their long term career within a busy and hard working team.
JOB ROLE: Graduate Administrator*
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9.00am - 5:00pm (Flexible)
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000k *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City!
CULTURE: Open planned office, sociable, friendly, relaxed, hardworking and supportive team
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support the sales team with accurate and timely administration duties
- Daily reconciliations of settlement accounts - corrective action taken immediately when needed to correct breaks
- Support front office dealing with queries
- Promptly deal with clients via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Liaise with suppliers and/or buyers) to gain/provide information relevant to projects.
- Process settlements within different systems
- Maintain procedures
- Ad hoc requests or administration duties
- Process reports
- Book travel and accommodation
- Data entry
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working within a professional industry would be desirable
- Experience within a support role/administration duties
- Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Pro-active in challenging and changing internal processes, if necessary
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook and especially Excel
- Well presented, personable, professional, motivated and polished.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy