Sales Administrator / Coordinator
Adecco are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator/Controller to manage sales order processing for our clients Distributors, customers and staff, ensuring proactive support, to exceed our client's customers' expectations.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience, with good administration skills. The use of Excel is imperative and SAP experience would be a distinct advantage. Effective time management and organisational skills are essential.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills are also imperative for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- All customer contact, filtering and progressing requirements internally, or dealing and responding in reasonable time.
- Proactive management of customer requirements and effective resolution of issues
- Deal and solve Technical queries where possible or escalate to the relevant department.
- Sales order entry
- Delivery/shipping organisation
- Back order chasing and communication of delivery dates to the customer
- Customer returns authorisation and credits
- To support the warehouse operatives as requested
We look forward to your application
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy