Temporary Administrator (minute taking exp req)
My client based on the outskirts of Exeter is seeking a professional Administrator to working closely with a group of PAs on a temporary basis until the end of August.
This is a busy role and you will require previous Admin experience with excellent IT skills.
Working Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm (37.5 hrs)
The main duties are -
* To provide quality administrative support to the ops service.
* Book/arrange accommodation, travel and conferences.
* Provide support to the EO/PA as and when requires.
* Typing up of letters and supporting documents.
* Action incoming and outgoing mail.
* Attend some meetings and take minutes/notes.
Please only apply if you have minute taking experience.
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exeter OA - 01392 426200
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy