Temporary Finance Assistant - Immediate Start!
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity based in the heart of Kingston? Do you have experience as a Finance Administrator? Are you available immediately?
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a background in Finance, is enthusiastic, highly organised and able to respond positively to challenges whilst using initiative at all times. This is a temporary opportunity which may lead to a permanent career!
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction
- Calculate and post all fee and recharge invoice, monitor debtors ledger to ensure correct allocation of bank receipts
- Post all supplier invoices, monitor creditors ledger to ensure correct allocation, and payments are allocated
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting systems
- Handling, processing and reconciliation of petty cash, and accurate and robust record keeping
- Process and reconcile all bank statements and ensure correct processing of items
- Review trial balance and ledger balances to ensure correct allocation of expenses
- Communicating effectively Senior Managers, suppliers, payment departments and staff
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Credit control: contacting clients to ensure a payment of invoices happens in a timely manner
- To undertake audit work as directed by the Finance Manager, including financial reports/accounts for year end
- Produce a management account to trail balance stage, ensure accruals and prepayments are processed with correct estimates
- Preparing invoices for existing clients
- Managing billing schedules for clients
- Dealing with all staff expenses
Key skills for this role include:
- Previous experience as a Finance Administrator is desirable
- Ability to multi-task
- Clear communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & logical problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- IT literate
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Motivated and ambitious
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn in a fast moving but enjoyable and team-oriented environment. If this role sounds exciting and what you are looking for then please apply today!
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy