Based in Central London, this is a full time role (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is looking for somebody with previous experience of:
* Assisting in the provision of an efficient and effective home ownership service in accordance with legislation.
* Maintaining a home ownership service that is responsive and customer orientated, that aims to enhance the quality of life for residents and that encourages and supports resident involvement in the development and monitoring of services.
* Assisting in the provision of a proactive and customer focused Leasehold Management Service through the delivery of efficient and effective administration support.
* Setting up new accounts and ensuring new home owners receive a welcome pack.
* Assisting with responding to general leasehold management enquiries including resales, right to acquire, service charges and help with checking managing agent accounts.
* Ensuring all company systems and databases are accurate and kept up to date.
An awareness of legislation relating to home ownership/leasehold management and of current issues in public sector home ownership/leasehold management would be very well received by this client.
This is a varied and demanding role so the ability to work well under pressure and be a good team player is essential. The ideal candidate will be looking to build their career within Leasehold Management and will have experience of working in a front line customer, housing, or property management service.
Previous experience of carrying out a similar role with a public sector client would be useful, but not essential.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy