Ads Quality Evaluator - Gujarati/Malayalam/Kannada/Pubjabi
We are currently recruiting for a number of languages, in the role of Ads Quality Evaluator. We are looking for Gujarati or Malayalam or Kannada or Pubjabi speakers to take up this position.
Applicants must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently also.
As a Classification Quality Evaluator, you will help ensure that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet users.
You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of advertising products, working with Linguists and Engineers to help improve the quality of next generation online ad targeting services.
* Evaluate ads and websites in your specialist language to identify the topic and classify accordingly.
* Work with various teams to improve our advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or ad, and taking decisions on that basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Classification Quality Evaluators are keen to learn and have a broad range of interests.
* Ideally the candidates will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficient in web research - ability to quickly understand new concepts with minimal effort.
* Ability to follow written instructions with minimal oversight.
* Good knowledge of the local internet market * Experience of working in an office environment
* Experience in translation, localisation or interpreting is a plus, although not required. * Highly web-savvy with exceptional Internet research skills
* Knowledge of web space, particularly emerging technology, is a big advantage.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.