Sheltered Scheme Housing Officer
Based in South-West London, this is a full time role (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is keen to recruit somebody with previous experience in/of:
* Working with others, to provide and coordinate services to elderly residents in Sheltered Housing.
* Developing and strengthening local communities within the Council's sheltered housing stock and encourage other elderly residents to join in activities at sheltered schemes.
* Providing housing management services to residents, and dealing with any disputes between neighbours.
* Working to improve the quality of life for residents and provide support to residents.
* Carrying out assessments of the care needs of residents, under the direction of Adult Social Care.
* Managing the housekeepers who work in sheltered housing and coordinating other local services. As a result, staff management experience is essential for this post.
Please note, an enhanced DBS is required for this post as the post will involve working very closely with vulnerable, elderly adults with a wide range of support needs. A car driver is not required, but a recent First Aid Certificate is necessary.
As the client is keen to recruit somebody as soon as possible, ideally applicants will be immediately available or on a short notice period (2 week's maximum).
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy