Demand Planning Analyst
an exciting opportunity has come
about to work for three months with a very busy logistics company based in Math.
if you are this person please
We are looking for a proactive individual to provide demand planning and logistics support to a busy team during the holiday period, ensuring that sufficient inventory is planned and available to meet client's requirements; providing supply continuity at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
Provide support for end-to-end planning of inventory from forecast creation and purchase requisition to scheduling of logistics for a number of key accounts. Tasks will include:
· Production of clear and concise scheduled delivery plans to guarantee availability of product to meet customer demand on time and whilst maximising warehouse efficiency.
· Order creation and placement with Clients for inventory for onward distribution, maintaining appropriate stock holding
· Demand plan and maintain inventory holding to support target customer service levels and controlling stock levels to specified tolerances.
· Ensure appropriate metrics are applied to each supplier/product including lead-times, minimum order quantities, economic order quantities and order cycles
· Prepare, execute, and manage SAP/ Microsoft AC data extractions, validation of data, and report as necessary.
Training will be provided on all aspects of tasks. In this role, you should have an analytically mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we'd like to meet you.
· EPICS / Supply Chain management qualified / part qualified
Third level qualification in relevant discipline
Proficient in MS Office suite with exceptional Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, lockups, etc)
Strong customer service skills, including good verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytically abilities, detail oriented with extreme accuracy
Hard working, pro-active and results driven
Reliable, conscientious and able to act under own initiative
Able to prioritise workload, adhering to deadlines and ensuring all issues/queries are followed through to completion
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.