Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client based in the West of Edinburgh. This is a temporary role, which is on-going for 3-6 months. This role is to start ASAP. The hourly rate is £8.75.
Our client is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their fast-paced pension department to help provide a first class service to customers.
Full training will be provided and they offer you an excellent opportunity to gain experience of working within a fast moving and rewarding role.
- Use a variety of IT systems to administer our customer's pension and investment products.
- Carry out a range of customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed and adheres to the company's processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Prepare letters for customers using existing templates.
- Proactively contribute to the completion of your team's workload.
- Communicate with customers via telephone or email
- Investigate and deal with customer problems in a focused and courteously manner
Skills and Knowledge
- Have good computer skills
- Have experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have strong communication skills both orally and written
- Be organised and have a can do attitude to 'Customer Service'
- Have the ability to support and help people whenever you can, be a considerate, interested and honest team player
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy