Senior Supply Chain Manager
The Senior Business Manager will assist the Solution design and Implementation team with functional input and technical leadership for the definition, design and delivery of new business engagements within the assigned business sector.
You will be fully responsible for day-to-day management of the Supply Chain Service Delivery Team and for delivering against agreed performance, service and budgetary targets.
* Leadership of the Supply Chain Service Delivery Team consisting of Account Managers, Buyer Planners, Inventory Controllers, Master Data and Third Party Managers
* Responsible for the profitability of accounts under your remit, participate in contract negotiation and renewal in line with financial and budgetary targets
* Lead the customer engagement cycle, monthly metrics reviews, Quarterly Business reviews and management reporting
* Identify and develop key business strategies/development which closely integrates Exertis with the customers goals and objectives and assist in new business development within the business unit
* Engagement with the Commercial Tendering and Implementation Team in relation to new customer acquisitions and the design of new customer solutions. Control board participation in conjunction with the other Business Units Managers and customer stakeholders
* Constant engagement with the SLT of Exertis Supply Chain and the other Business Unit Managers to ensure a cohesive service offering is presented and sustained
* Engagement and management of the customer planning cycle. Integrating with Exertis requirements for materials management and control. Incorporating Long Term Planning, Launch Management, daily planning, execution and optimization of inventory targets whilst continuously ensuring continuity of supply
* Drive Continuous improvement, change requests and efficiency gains
* Escalation management together with ownership for diagnosis of service level failures and understanding the corrective action closures to prevent reoccurrence
* Manage KPI driven Monthly and Quarterly Business Review process
* Encourage on-going knowledge exchange with other Exertis business groups internationally
* Ensure timely and accurate information flows with all Supply Chain partners
* Create, maintain and ensure SOWs are kept up to date, clearly defining the service provided by Exertis to our customers
* Document and maintain all procedures in line with our ISO quality, environmental, health and safety standards;
* Manage change control, at a day-to-day, program and project delivery level. Ensure adherence to a structured change control process where the impact of any change is clearly analysed, understood and communicated to all stakeholders;
* Build trust based relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally within our vendor and customer base;
* As required, require travel to client and/or other Exertis sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Educated to degree level in Supply Chain, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a commercially focused supply chain delivery role;
* Customer focused advocate, able to consistently provide excellent service combined with overall profitability
* In depth knowledge of planning methodologies and their integration with ERP
* Supply Chain systems experience, preferably in a fast paced, changing environment. SAP development and execution a must
* Commercially and operationally astute. The ability to understand the financial impacts of Supply Chain/Service impacts to bottom line profitability
* Formal training and certification in Project Management
* A deep understanding of Supply Chain management practices, capable of interacting with and understanding key function of the business;
* Analytical thinker with the ability to propose alternative and innovative solutions;
* Proven team-leadership experience;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills with the capability to create an environment where there is motivation for free thinking of ideas;
* Have a deep knowledge and understanding of ERP systems, specifically SAP or equivalent systems would be considered;
* Advanced level skills in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Be a strategic thinker and be innovative in product or process alternatives and improvements.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.