We have a temporary Accounts Payable position for 4 - 6 weeks, helping the team during a busy period. This is starting immediately, a fantastic business to gain experience in!
Main Responsibilities and Duties;
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable function operates efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain effective Purchase order system, ensuring all Purchase order numbers are issued and recorded
- Check all incoming invoices
- Batch all authorities invoices and process on a regular basis, in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all commission invoices are checked, recorded and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all invoice and supplier queries are dealt with within the required time frame.
- Complete all duties on the accounts payable checklist.
- Other Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate has been working in a previous Accounts Payable role! Please apply today for an immediate start.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy