Based in Croydon, this is a full time role (36 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the client is keen to recruit a candidate with the following experience/knowledge of:
* Lettings experience obtained from either the public or private sector.
* Identifying, advising and informing eligible individuals of available properties offered directly by the Council or through a nomination to a housing association.
* Preparing information on available properties and ensuring it is entered onto the relevant computer systems in an accurate and timely way.
* Processing mutual exchange cases - home swaps
* Assigning council properties and nominations to housing association properties effectively and efficiently.
* Assisting in the allocation of intermediate and specialist forms of housing, such as shared ownership, key worker accommodation, self-build schemes, older people's accommodation and disabled accommodation.
* Providing advice to applicants on the lettings process and their opportunities for rehousing.
* Contacting applicants by letter, telephone and/or e-mail to inform them of offers of accommodation.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria and can start on short notice need apply for this post.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy