Adecco is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for one of our fast growing and specialist in their industry Clients based in the Croydon area.
This will be a 9 month maternity cover, with the option to extend to a further 3 months, depending on performance.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Maintaining good working relationships with our suppliers
- Manage the purchase order process, ensuring all internal requests are actioned within agreed timeframes
- Manage supplier queries and resolve any arising issues swiftly
- Process payment runs
- Sending and chasing customer invoices
- Completing weekly bank reconciliation
- Set up and maintain supplier accounts
- Handling the payroll process
- Send out remittance advices
- Process credit card statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain information in a clear and understandable way to non-finance professionals
- Diligent - Advanced attention to detail
- Strong team player, with a willingness to assist and learn from colleagues
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
This is full-time, Monday - Friday position with hours 09:00 - 17:30.
You will be entitled 30 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays).
If you are interested then please apply now with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch. For more information please contact Michelle at the Croydon branch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy