Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - Permanent up to £65,000 Per Annum
London (Near Liverpool Street) + Bonus + excellent Pension and other flexible Benefits
(Key Skills: ITIL, SIX SIGMA, ISO20000, Cloud, Ecommerce Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel)
I am working with a Large Retail Organisation, who is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their growing Innovative Digital team running the services to deliver their digital projects. Ideally you will have exposure to Cloud technologies, Mobile apps, E-Commerce and delivering services via 3rd parties.
- You will be carrying out service reviews, reporting on SLA's working with senior stakeholders and managing major outages.
- Demonstrable skills and certification in best practices or methodologies such as ITIL, Six Sigma, ISO20000
- General technical knowledge and expertise of best-in-class service support and continuous service improvement
- Experience of managing relationships with internal business customers
- Proven ability to influence and build effective working relationships with customers, peers, and external providers
- Ability to prioritise according to business strategy and relate IT solutions to specific situations and business needs
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa
- Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to lead in a global, matrix / team environment. Demonstrates ability to lead geographically dispersed teams and vendors of IT services to drive exceptional customer service and high performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company with excellent benefits who are working in a truly agile way on some cutting edge Cloud technologies.
Apply now by sending your CV in for immediate review or call 02380 210 405