9 Months Contract
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Administrator
To work in there offices based in Manchester.
The Income & Tax Administrator is responsible for completing reconciliation work on income events, applying tax relief and processing tax reclaims.
Completing work in line with department procedures and industry regulations.
Resolving queries by internal system & email. Taking part in team projects and representing the team on departmental initiatives. Reviewing and writing procedures when required.
Responsibilities of a Banking Administrator:
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of client positions to market data using internal systems and excel reports - within specified deadlines
- Researching & resolving queries from internal departments & client facing teams
- Research & resolution of cash & stock reconciliation breaks, using internal systems
- Communicating with internal teams and external companies via telephone, email and letters
Key Skills for a Banking Administrator:
- Problem solving
- Computer literate and good level of excel skills
- Strong numeracy understanding
- Attention to detail
- Organisation & time management
- Communication skills
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558209 or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specialising in improving an organisation's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organisation delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.