Office Angels Dartford is excited to be recruiting for a Team Administrator to join a well respected company based locally to Gravesend.
This is an immediate start on going temporary role which will convert into permanent opportunity for the successful applicant.
As a Team Administrator you will work alongside a team of secretaries to support the office with a multitude of administrative tasks and take an active role in supporting the Office Manager with the organisation of networking events throughout the year.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the reception area - answering calls, greeting visitors, incoming/outgoing post, set up/clear down of meeting rooms
- Formatting documents and letters
- Keeping a dairy of and booking spaces for local professional events, functions and training courses to maintain a strong Company presence
- All administrative pre and post Company run events - invitations, attendee lists and running reports
The perfect candidate will:
- Have excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a meticulous approach to all tasks and a keen eye for detail
- Be fully competent in Microsoft Office and have exposure to Document Management systems
- Have experience within a corporate office environment
This is an immediate start temp to perm position and you must therefore be available to start straight away.
As a temp with Office Angels you will benefit from receiving weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year and additional incentives/competitions. My client is looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.