Banking Administrator - Corporate Actions
Corporate Actions Administrator
**Corporate Actions Administrator, Global Asset Management Bank, Manchester - 6 months**
A corporate action is a change that is initiated by a public company (an event) that may affect the client shares (equity or debt) issued by the company.
Involved in a number of processes and must ensure that all transactions and tasks are completed accurately within specific timeframes.
- Comparing market information for discrepancies
- Creating corporate actions events on the internal systems
- Carrying out reconciliations
- promptly notify clients of these events, process their instructions
- Gathering client responses on corporate actions
- Sending clients' instructions to the market
- Processing client payments
- Answering client queries
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Adaptable in a fast paced environment
- A strong desire for excellence and client service
- Conscientious in approach and able to work proactively
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word and ability to adapt to new systems
- Risk Aware
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.