**Banking Administrator, Global Asset Management Bank, Manchester- 6 months**
My client, a Global Asset Management Custodial Bank requires a Administrator to join their Global Cash Operations department, in Manchester, on an initial 6 month contract.
Team Description: Money Transfer has two core roles:
Investigations handle client queries and support internal departments with their payment requirements.
You would be working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment. This role requires strong communication skills and a confident nature are essential for this team.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring all assigned tasks are performed both accurately and timely in order to provide a high quality service to our clients and minimise risks to the organisation.
- Operations - Ensure the completion of assigned tasks whilst adhering to all procedures and checklists
- Query Management - Ensure queries are resolved and responded to both timely and accurately
- Risk Awareness - Understand the risks and controls associated with the role to ensure the prevention of errors and issues
- Reconciliation & Reporting - Analyse and maintain data, reports and other management information
- Process Improvement - Participate in our continuous improvement initiatives
- Personal Development - Complete all assigned training and show a desire to learn about the role, group and business
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire for excellence with a conscientious approach
- Proactive nature
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Well organised and focused in order to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
- Effective team worker
- Flexible in a fast paced environment
- Strong client service ethic
- Risk aware
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Data Processing and Verification
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.